- EU compatible legal system;
- Guaranteed property right;
- Protection of intellectual property (IP);
- Protection of personal information.
- Geo political;
UN, EU and NATO member.
History, culture and demographic data:
- European culture;
- Latin origin local language;
- Historically closed to French, German and Italian cultures;
- Secular state (no state religion) with the majority of citizens identifying themselves as Christians;
- Ninth largest country with seventh largest population in EU and Bucharest is the sixth largest city in EU (approximately 2.5 million people);
- Other important cities: Cluj, Iasi, Brasov, Constanta;
- Historically and culturally closed to the Republic of Moldova.